A facsimile of the card is displayed alongside other items within the wallet in the Museum’s FIRST LADY OF THE WORLD gallery.
B) The original plastic sheet document cover for the holder.
The pass is manufactured out to Eleanor Roosevelt as a representative of United Press International.
Signed by Herman Tavois de Sir , Office of Public Information.
Reproduction or other use of these holdings or images thereof is unrestricted.
This pass was among the items found inside Eleanor Roosevelt’s wallet after her death.
A facsimile of the pass is displayed alongside other items found in the wallet in the Museum’s FIRST LADY OF THE PLANET gallery.
This card was on the list of items found inside Eleanor Roosevelt’s wallet after her death.
- Wells Fargo Ceo Login
- Market Research Facilities Near Me
- The Stock Market Is A Device For Transferring Money From The Impatient To The Patient
- Jeff Gural Net Worth
- Bloomberg Us Dynamic Balance Index Ii
- Free Wifi Near Me Without Password
- Rodeo Night Club Colorado Springs
- CNBC Pre Market Futures
- Is Dani Ruberti Married
- Best Free Cfd Software